Lawn treatment from £2.30 per week, mowing from £7.25
Most people know that to remain healthy all living things need the right nutrition plus protection against infection and disease
So what are the 3 rules to lawn nutrition and feeding your lawn
- Understand the difference between Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus and why each is essential for your lawn
- Apply the right amount of fertiliser at the right time of year
- Too much fertiliser is as bad as too little
Lawn nutrition is a complex topic
Maybe you’re wondering…
What fertiliser is right for my lawn?
How do I fertilise my lawn?
How often should I use lawn food?
What lawn food is the best?
How difficult is it to get my lawn treatment right?
Successful treatment depends on;
- Understanding the nutritional needs of your lawn
- Don’t use the same fertiliser all year round – plants need different nutrition in the spring, summer and autumn
- Remember that winter nutrition is essential for a healthy lawn
- Apply the right quantity of fertiliser with professional equipment – and calibrate it too!
- Ensure you don’t overlap or miss areas otherwise your lawn will look terrible
Surely it’s not difficult to do it yourself?
Here’s the bad news;
The most effective lawn treatments are not available to you!
Why can’t you get access to the best lawn care products?
3 reasons for limited access to the best lawn treatment products
- Professional products are typically only available to professionals
- Buying professional grade products often means you must buy in bulk quantities
- Retail lawn feed is developed for amateur use meaning there is less chance of getting things wrong but less chance of professional results
What’s the professional approach to lawn nutrition;
- Coated, pelleted fertiliser gives a gradual release of nutrients
- Supplement granulated fertiliser with liquid foliar feed as required
- Avoid under or over-dosing
- Always apply measured quantities with quality equipment
- Use nitrogen for leaf growth in the growing months
- Apply potassium and phosphorous for hardy growth and root development
- Use the right nutritional balance for the right time of year
- Quality product/equipment reduces the risk of getting it wrong
It’s really important to remember;
It is often cheaper to pay for professional lawn care than it is to buy the products yourself
You get professional results when a lawn care professional treats your lawn with professional product!