Lawn treatment from £2.30 per week, mowing from £7.25
Most people think that neat lawn edges really make for a tidy lawn
3 reasons why neat lawn edges are important?
- Neat edges help to improve the overall appearance of your lawn
- Trimming edges regularly stops grass from growing into borders
- Short lawn edges strengthen turf edges
Keeping edges neat and tidy isn’t difficult
Perhaps you want to know;
Maybe you are wondering;
Why don’t people look after their lawn edges?
Edging a lawn well is difficult and tough on your back
What’s the trick to neat lawn edges?
4 reasons lawn edges don’t look good
- Walking on the lawn edge can damage the neat cut turf
- Edges aren’t cut back regularly
- Grass from the lawn grows into the flower border
- Lawn clippings are not removed from around the edge of the lawn
Perhaps you are wondering how lawn care professionals keep lawn edges looking great
- Cut the lawn edges every time you mow the lawn
- Remove all grass clippings and leaf debris
- Keep the edges repaired and replace any damaged edge turf
- Install edging strips to hold soil in place if needed
You might be wondering;
If it’s that easy why do my lawn edges look so bad?
Lawn care professionals pay attention to the details and give your lawn a professional finish after each mow