Professional Lawn Treatment Plan from £2.77 per WeekGet Quote
Perhaps you’d like to know; Why do weeds or diseases need treating?
4 reasons weeds and diseases take hold in a lawn:
- The grass is weak due to poor nutrition.
- Draining issues encourage diseases to take hold and moss to grow.
- Moss dies off in dry weather leaving bare soil.
- Bare patches allow weed seeds space needed to germinate.
The good news is that weed and disease issues can be controlled
Maybe you’re thinking;
How can I get rid of lawn weeds or treat lawn diseases?
People who maintain a weed and disease free lawn follow these 3 easy lawn tips
- Keep your lawn grass healthy by feeding it regularly to replace lost nutrients
- Remove moss regularly and reseed bald patches
- Spray weeds and diseases before they become a problem
You may be wondering;
Why does my lawn need to be sprayed for disease and weed problems?
If you don’t deal with these issues your lawn will suffer;
4 ways diseases and weeds affect lawns:
- Lawn diseases kill grass plants leaving bald patches of turf
- Weed seeds germinate in bald areas of lawn
- Weeds plants and flowers are unattractive in a garden lawn
- Weed seeds spread easily to other areas of the lawn and garden
Perhaps you’d like to ask;
How do I know what treatments should be used?
- Identify what weeds or diseases are present in your lawn
- Ensure the most appropriate herbicide treatment is used
- Be certain the treatments are right for the lawn conditions and time of year
- Keep a record of what you used and how effective it was
Here’s the important bit;
It’s illegal for employed gardeners to spray lawns without PA1 and PA6 certification – if in doubt, ask to see their licence
It’s cheaper and more cost effective to pay a lawn professional to treat your lawn than it is to do it yourself