Best Lawncare company in Arundel
Shrekfeet invites you to visit its website!
Shrekefeet is available for residential projects in Arundel and the surrounding areas.
Home owners in the Arundel area may benefit from the services of Shrekfeet.
To achieve quality, our staff adapts to the individual demands of each project. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and will contact us if you require a lawn survey.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
One of the most compelling reasons to employ us for taking care of your garden in Arundel is to save time. As a homeowner, you must devote hours every week to lawn upkeep. This time may be better spent with your family, on a hobby, or just not performing maintenance on your lawn.
Although lawn care services are expensive, they are less expensive than doing it yourself. Many homeowners in Arundel, for example, do not evaluate the value of their time. When you include in all of the expenditures connected with equipment, you’ll find that you’re losing money on your lawn care every year.
We have years of expertise and take care of yards on a daily basis in Arundel. Skills like spotting grass problems early and figuring out how to improve your lawn are much above the average homeowner’s capabilities.
Let’s make Arundel heaven on earth
You’re living in Arundel and you’re looking for lawncare services? Don’t hesitate anymore and contact us! Our team will be glad to help you. Shrekfeet can turn your boring, tired lawn in to something special.
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns