Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels