The best choice for your lawn care in Horndean
When you first purchased your home on Horndean, your garden was exquisite, but it now resembles a jungle. You have no idea how to restore it to its former glory.
Our team is here to save the day, regardless of the reason, whether it a lack of maintenance, a lengthy absence, or anything else. We are experts in lawn care and promise that your garden will be restored.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Shrekfeet is a lawn maintenance company that serves Horndean and the surrounding region.
Our staff of skilled technicians has a well-known expertise in managing lawns.
Shrekfeet supervises the quality of the work and ensures compliance with the regulations of the trade on a daily basis for customers in Horndean and the nearby areas.
If you do not know how to take care of your lawn, you might consider hiring a professional. Professional lawn care services allow you to save money and energy. If you have physical issues or are not feeling up to taking care of your own lawn, you should hire a professional. If you are attempting to sell your home, a well-kept lawn will be one of the first things potential buyers will notice. Shrekfeet’s professional lawn care services may alleviate the effects of ineffective lawn treatments. They may also help you avoid wasting money on useless products.
TAKING CARE OF EVERY SINGLE GARDEN IN HORNDEAN: OUR DREAM
Keeping your lawn clean has the obvious benefit of fostering a healthy environment. The accumulation of leaves on your lawn may make it harder for it to remain healthy during the winter. Shrekfeet can provide guidance on the optimal time to dethatch your grass. An autumn lawn care service might help you save both time and money. We have tailored treatments for all seasons.
Numerous bugs find a perfect home in fallen leaves and debris. Therefore, if you maintain a clean lawn, it will flourish and be a brilliant shade of green. Shrekeeft may provide advice on how to enhance the visual appeal of your lawn.
If you reside in the Horndean region and are interested in hiring a professional for your lawn care, please contact us! Our staff will be delighted to assist you.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants