Hindhead’s best professional team
Your lawn is an area that you’ve struggled to maintain and thus become overgrown and unkempt.
We’ll take care of your lawn, so don’t worry. You will no longer feel embarrassed by the condition of your garden or hesitant to entertain guests at home. Thanks to us, the outside of your house or property will become something you are proud of.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Best personalised lawncare services in Hindhead
Professionals on our team will provide the highest level of care for your lawn. The most important component is the satisfaction of our customers.
We deliver a premium service at an affordable price. We have no qualms about claiming to be the best lawn care business in Hindhead and the surrounding region.
In addition, we use environmentally friendly products to guarantee that we do not hurt the local and nearby wildlife. As residents, we care about the environment in which we live.
Reasons to let us take care of your Hindhead lawn
Accidents can happen, thus safety is a primary issue while maintaining a lawn. A professional service will provide you peace of mind and the expertise required to avoid accidents. In addition to drought control, lawn care services may also involve aeration and thatch removal.
Our Hindhead lawn care staff is formed of top-tier professionals and fully-trained specialists who know the products and equipment to use under certain environmental circumstances. On the Shrekfeet site, you can get a quotation, set up a maintenance plan, make payments, and provide comments without leaving your sofa.
The Hindhead Shrekfeet lawn care staff is comprised of competent individuals who are ready to take on new challenges every day. We have cutting-edge equipment, high-quality supplies, and cutting-edge technology, which makes us an exceptional and trustworthy Hindhead supplier of lawn care services. Contact us immediately, and our specialists will convert your unmanicured lawn into a spot where you will want to spend hours.
Therefore, let our experts to help you in developing the lawn of your dreams. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Start a live chat with us or give us a call, and our customer care professionals will explain any confusion.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants