Do you have a lawn in Petworth?
Do you have a lawn in Petworth? You have a beautiful garden, but you have no idea how to take care of it. We have the lawn care tips and tricks you need to keep your lawn in good shape, from how to deal with drought to how to fix common lawn problems.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Like many other homeowners, you probably like taking care of your own home. But there are times when it makes sense to hire a skilled professional. Because of this, our company, Shreekfeet, offers lawn care services in Petworth. We can fix your tired lawn and figure out what’s wrong with it so it’s more beautiful, fruitful, and green.
WHY YOU NEED OUR LAWN CARE SERVICES IN PETWORTH:
When you hire Shreekfeet lawn care professionals to take care of your lawn, you’ll get professional service all year long that will leave you with a lush, weed-free lawn you can be proud of.
Our skilled technicians know how to use quality products in a safe way because they have been trained and certified to do so. So, you can be sure that your lawn is well taken care of. Shrekfeet’s lawn services and treatments will take care of moss, weeds, and compacted soil.
A homeowner in Petworth will have a better time if they hire a Petworth lawn care service to take care of their grass. Lawn care companies can usually do a better job than the average homeowner because they have more experience, time, and knowledge. If you hire us, you might not have to work hard, hurt your muscles, risk getting hurt, or be bored for a day. Shrekfeet is still one of the most popular lawn care companies in Petworth. If you use our services, you can save time, money, and energy while also making your home more valuable.
SHREKFEET is the lawn care maintenance company you need in Petworth
We will maintain your lawn year round including dealing with lawn pests like leather jackets and chafer grubs, and diseases like red thread. All of our lawn care services in Petworth are backed by our money back guarantee.
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns