The best choice for your lawn care in Bordon
When you acquired your property on Bordon, your garden was beautiful, but today it resembles a jungle. The weeds are becoming thicker, and you have no idea what kind of beast is lurking between the bushes. Do you have any idea? Shrekfeet is here to rescue the day, whether it’s due to a lack of maintenance, an extended absence, or any other cause. We specialize in lawn maintenance and guarantee that your garden will look brand new again!
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Shrekfeet values it just as much as you do. We do everything to make your lawn seem beautiful and inviting, from perfect lawn treatments to removing moss and lawn renovations.
Bringing new life to Bordon’s lawns is an art form, and we’re proud to be at the forefront of that. And we know that every lawn is unique, with its own set of requirements and difficulties that call for a well crafted strategy.
When it comes to lawn care in Bordon, however, the Shrekfeet team never stops short of finding the optimal solution, taking into account factors such as weather shifts, soil types, weed treatments, and the impact of moss, thatch, and compaction. Therefore, if you value a well manicured lawn, you should start working with us immediately.
Consider hiring a professional to take care of your lawn if you don’t know how to do it yourself. Professional lawn care services help you save money and protect your lawn from harm. Hire a professional if you have physical concerns or aren’t feeling up to take care of your own lawn. A well-kept lawn is one of the first things prospective buyers will notice when they look at your property if you’re trying to sell it. Ineffective lawn treatments may be mitigated with the use of professional lawn care services. They may also assist you in avoiding squandering money on ineffective items.
Taking care of every single garden in Bordon: Our dream
Keeping your lawn tidy has the obvious advantage of promoting a healthy atmosphere. Leaves piling up on your lawn might make it difficult for it to stay healthy during the winter. Clearing leaves and other debris allows sunshine to reach the soil and produces energy-dense nutrients. Shrekfeet can advise you on when the optimum time is to dethatch your grass. A lawn services through the year will help you save both time and money.
Dead leaves and debris provide an ideal habitat for a variety of pests. As a result, if you keep your lawn clean, it will thrive and have a vibrant green appearance. Shrekeeft may provide helpful advice on how to improve the appearance of your lawn.
If you live in the Bordon area and want to hire a pro for your lawn care, feel free to contact us! Our team would be glad to help you.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants