Haslemere’s best professional team
You’re visiting our website because you’re concerned about the quality of your lawn. Your garden has lost its colour, and you need help restoring it to its former glory. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of your lawn.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Best personalised lawncare services in Haslemere
Our team is made up of specialists that will take the best possible care of your lawn. The most important component is our customers’ satisfaction.
We provide a high-quality service at a reasonable price. We are not ashamed to say that we are the best lawn care business in Haslemere and the surrounding regions.
Furthermore, we use environmentally friendly products to guarantee that we do no damage in Haslemere and the surrounding area. We are locals, therefore we care about the area in which we live and the environment.
Reasons to let us take care of your Haslemere lawn
Thousands of accidents occur each year, so when it comes to lawn care, safety is a primary issue. Give yourself peace of mind by allowing the professionals take care of your lawn so you don’t have to worry. In addition to over-seeding, lawncare services may involve aeration, dethatching, and soil analysis.
Our Haslemere lawncare staff is made up of top-tier professionals and thoroughly qualified specialists who understand the products and equipment to use in different situations. From requesting a price to establishing a maintenance plan, making payments, and providing comments, you can do it everything from the comfort of your sofa using the Shrekfeet platform.
The Haslemere Shrekfeet lawncare team is made up of competent individuals that are willing to take on new challenges on a regular basis. We have cutting-edge equipment, high-quality supplies, and cutting-edge technology, making us a one-of-a-kind and trustworthy Haslemere lawncare service provider. Contact us right away, and our professionals will convert your neglected lawn into a spot where you’ll want to spend hours.
So, let our experts help you in producing the lawn of your dreams. Please do not be hesitant to ask questions. Start a live chat or phone us, and our customer service professionals will clear up any confusion.
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues