Best Lawncare company in Sutton Scotney
Sutton Scotney’s professional lawn care team
Are you looking for peace of mind, knowing your lawn will be treated well and cared for? Shrekfeet can certainly help.
Our team of trained technicians are skilled at improving lawn health and restoring any lawn to its former glory. We do all this with a money back guarantee.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
We can take care of your garden in Sutton Scotney and save you time, which is one of the best reasons to hire us. As a homeowner, you need to spend at least a few hours a week taking care of your lawn. You might want to spend this time with your family, on a hobby, or just not taking care of your lawn.
Lawn care services are not costly, but doing it yourself is expensive and not time efficient. Many people in Sutton Scotney, for example, don’t know how much their time is worth. When you add up all the costs of equipment, you’ll find that you’re losing money every year on your lawn care.
Results in the Workplace
We’ve been taking care of lawns in Sutton Scotney for years and do it every day. The average homeowner can’t do things like spot grass problems early or figure out how to make their lawn look better.
Let’s make Sutton Scotney heaven on earth
You live in Sutton Scotney and want someone to take care of your lawn? Don’t wait any longer—get in touch with us! Our trained technicians will be happy to help.
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns