Medstead’s best professional team
Are you looking for peace of mind, knowing your lawn will be treated well and cared for? Shrekfeet can certainly help.
Our team of trained technicians are skilled at improving lawn health and restoring any lawn to its former glory. We do all this with a money back guarantee.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Best personalised lawncare services in Medstead
Our staff is made up of experts who will take the best care of your grass. The most important thing is that our clients are happy and smile when they see the results.
We offer a service of high quality at a fair price. We are not afraid to say that our lawn care company is the best in Medstead and the surrounding areas. We also use products that are safe for the environment.
Reasons to let us take care of your Medstead lawn
Our Professional Lawn Treatment Plan will deliver impressive results. Tailored to the specific needs of your lawn, and taking into consideration your soil type and grass varieties, it delivers seasonal treatments that guarantee results
Our lawn care team in Medstead is made up of top-level professionals and experts who have been fully trained and know which products and tools to use in different situations.
You can use the Shrekfeet platform to get a quote, set up a maintenance schedule, make payments, and give feedback. You can do all of these things from the comfort of your couch.
The Shrekfeet lawn care team in Medstead is made up of skilled people who are always ready to take on new challenges. We have state-of-the-art tools, high-quality materials, and state-of-the-art technology, which makes us a unique and reliable lawn care service provider in Medstead. Contact us right away, and our experts will turn your messy lawn into a place where you’ll want to spend hours.
So, let one of our experts help you make the lawn of your dreams. Please don’t be shy about asking anything.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants