Do you have a lawn in Chichester?
In Chichester, do you have a lawn? You have a lovely garden but don’t know how to care for it. From surviving drought to typical lawn issues, we have the lawn care tips and techniques you need to keep your grass in good shape.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
HOW TO FIND AND HIRE A LAWNCARE PROFESSIONAL:
You take pride in your house and surroundings. You undoubtedly like taking care of your own house, as do many other homeowners. As a result, Shreekfeet, provides lawn maintenance services in Chichester. We can fix and find out what’s wrong with the lawn and make it fruitful, gorgeous, and greener.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR LAWN CARE SERVICES IN CHICHESTER:
When you choose your local Shreekfeet lawn care pros to take care of your lawn, you’ll get a year-round, professional service that will leave you with a lush, weed-free lawn to be proud of.
Our operators are adequately trained and certified in the use of professional products in a safe manner. As a result, you can be certain that your lawn is in good care. Moss, weeds, and soil compaction are all concerns that Shrekfeet lawn services and treatments will address.
If a homeowner in Chichester hires a Chichester lawn care provider to take care of their grass, they will have a better experience. Lawn care companies often have more expertise, time, and knowledge than the average lawn owner, allowing them to do a better job. Hiring us may save you a day of hard work, hurting muscles, potential injuries, and boredom. Shrekfeet is still one of Chichester’s most popular lawn services. Accepting our services allows you to save time, money, and energy while also enhancing the value of your home. A well-kept garden increases the perceived value of your property.
SHREKFEET is the lawn care maintenance company you can trust in Chichester
Shrekfeet’s lawn care and treatment plans will take care of your grass. We’ll deal with lawn pests like leather jackets and chafer grubs, as well as other issues. All Chichester care services are 100% guaranteed, so you can have entire faith in our job.
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns