The best choice for your lawn care in New Alresford
When you bought your house in New Alresford, it had a beautiful garden, but now it looks untidy. The weeds are getting worse, and you struggle with lawn maintenance. Whether it is a lack of maintenance or a specific lawn issue like moss or issues with dry grass our trained technicians are here to save the day.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
LAWNCARE in New Alresford
Shrekfeet is a company that takes care of lawns for people in New Alresford and the surrounding area.
If you don’t know how to take care of your lawn, you might want to hire professionals that do. Professional lawn care can save you money and keep your lawn from getting damaged. If you have health problems or just don’t feel up to take care of your own lawn, hire a pro. If you’re trying to sell your home, a well-kept lawn is one of the first things people will notice when they look at it. Professional lawn care services can help make up for previous lawn care treatments that don’t work and that have costed you money. Shrekfeet has a guarantee should you not be satisfied with the results we know we can produce.
TAKING CARE OF EVERY SINGLE GARDEN IN NEW ALRESFORD: OUR DREAM
Keeping your lawn clean is a no-brainer. If there are a lot of leaves on your lawn, it might be hard for it to stay healthy over the winter. By getting rid of leaves and other debris, the sun can reach the soil. You can ask Shrekfeet when the best time is to dethatch your grass. You might save both time and money by a lawn makeover service in autumn.
Pests love to live in places with dead leaves. Because of this, if you keep your lawn clean, it will grow well and look bright green. Shrekeeft will give you good advice on how to make your lawn look better.
If you live in New Alresford and want to hire a professional to take care of your lawn, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team would be happy to help.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants