Lawncare Service in Eastleigh Tailored to Your Needs
No matter where it’s located, each lawn we treat is important to Shrekfeet. We take care of everything to make your lawn a beautiful and pleasant place, from lawn treatment to removing moss and weeds.
In Eastleigh, lawn care is an art form, and we’re proud to be in pole position in the sector. Since every lawn has its own unique features and problems, we know that a customised approach is needed to get the most out of it.
The Shrekfeet team never stops looking for the right solution for lawn care in Eastleigh, taking climate change, soil types, weed treatments, as well as moss, thatch, and compaction effects into account. In order to maintain your lawn looking its best, you should contact us right away.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Our goal is to maintain clean lawns, and we take it very seriously. When it comes to lawn care, it’s impossible to save time, money, and energy without the help of a professional.
Do you want a clean and well-maintained lawn? You’ve landed at the correct place. If you live in Eastleigh or the surrounding area, all it takes is a few clicks and your lawn care professionals will be at your door.
To get a price you can’t refuse, all you have to do is contact us. There aren’t any hidden fees or lawn survey costs.
It doesn’t matter what problem your Eastleigh lawn has; our lawn care specialists will know how to handle the issue your grass faces.
We’ll put together a treatment plan based on your lawn’s needs so that you get the most out of your garden. All you have to do is sit back and relax while we take care of everything from the restoration of the lawn and the scheduling of maintenance to the payment processing.
What Makes Us Top Lawncare Service in Eastleigh
A Quick and Efficient Method
Just a few minutes are all that is needed to begin the process of lawn maintenance. Contact us to request a free lawn survey.
All-In-One Lawncare Service
We take care of all your lawn’s requirements, from removing moss and thatch to alleviating compaction, enhancing soil biology and structure, and filling in barren spots.
To the furthest extent possible, complete satisfaction
You can depend on our Eastleigh professionals to provide consistently high-quality services. Our lawn care services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee..
Using the Shrekfeet online tool, you can receive an instant price, set up a maintenance plan, make payments, and provide comments from the comfort of your own home.
Exceptional Customer Satisfaction
Review our client testimonials to get a sense of how others feel about working with us before making a decision.
Exceptionally Skilled Experts
Our Eastleigh lawn care staff is made up of top-level specialists and thoroughly qualified experts who know which products and equipment should be used in various situations to enhance their efficacy.
Top-Level Lawncare Pros in Eastleigh
Everyone’s goal is to have a lovely grass in their own back garden. Some people are fortunate enough to have a large space, but they lack the knowledge, time, and resources necessary to properly care for the lawn within that space.
For the benefit of Eastleigh residents, our team is available year round. Eastleigh is a town in Hampshire, England. Do you live there? Contact us right away, and our experts can transform your unkempt lawn into a place you’ll want to spend hours relaxing on.
The Eastleigh Shrekfeet’s lawn care team is reliable. In addition, we have cutting-edge equipment, high-quality materials, and the most up-to-date technology to ensure that we are the best lawn care service in Eastleigh.
To get the lawn of your dreams, contact us now and we’ll get started right away. Please don’t be afraid to enquire about any topic. Get in touch with us through phone or live chat and we’ll clear up any queries you may have.
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues