Do you have a lawn in Liphook?
Do you have a garden in Liphook? Maybe you’ve got a beautiful garden, but you’re clueless about how to take care of it. We’ve got the lawn care advice and strategies you need to maintain your grass in excellent form, from coping with drought to other common difficulties.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
HOW TO FIND AND HIRE A LAWNCARE PROFESSIONAL:
With pride, you show off your home, like many other homeowners and you probably like the responsibility of maintaining your own property but struggle with lawn care. Shreekfeet offers lawn care in Liphook as a consequence of this – we can make your grass more beautiful without you having to do a thing.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR LAWN CARE SERVICES IN LIPHOOK:
Your Shreekfeet lawn care professionals will provide you with year-round, expert service that will leave you with a beautiful, healthy lawn.
Our team of trained technicians are fully qualified and our business is trusted by professional lawn associations. It’s safe to say that your lawn is in excellent hands. Lawn services and treatments from Shrekfeet target moss, weeds, and soil compaction.
An individual who employs a lawn care service in Liphook will have peace of mind. Lawn care businesses often have more experience, time, and knowledge than the homeowner, which enables them to do superior work. Hiring us might save you a day of exhaustion, sore muscles, and the risk of injury. In addition to saving money and effort, using our services increases the resell value of your house. The perceived value of a home is increased by a well-maintained garden.
SHREKFEET is the lawn care maintenance company you prefer in Liphook
Year round maintenance is taken care of by Shrekfeet, as well as seasonal diseases such as red thread, we’ll deal with lawn pests including leather jackets and chafer grubs. Liphook lawncare is backed by a full money-back guarantee, so you know you can put your trust in us completely.
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels