Hamble’s best professional team
Has your garden has lost its appeal? Do you need assistance in restoring it to its former glory?. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of your lawn for you. You will no longer be afraid to have parties at home, and be ashamed of the state of your garden. Shrekfeet’s lawn care services will transform your tired looking lawn in to something you’re proud of.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Best personalised lawncare services in Hamble
Our staff consists of professionals that will take the best possible care of your grass. The most crucial factor is our clients’s satisfaction.
We provide a high-quality service at a competitive price. We are unafraid to proclaim that we are the best lawn care company in Hamble and the nearby areas.
In addition, we utilize environmental friendly products to ensure that we do not harm the species in Hamble and the surrounding region. We are locals, thus we care about the environment in which we live.
Reasons to let us take care of your Hamble lawn
Thousands of accidents occur each year, so safety is a top priority when it comes to lawn maintenance. A professional service will provide you with the necessary safety equipment and skills. Lawncare services may also include aeration, dethatching and over-seeding.
Our lawncare team in Hamble is comprised of top-level professionals and fully trained experts who know which products and equipment should be used in certain conditions. From getting a quote, setting up a maintenance schedule, making payments, and giving feedback, all can be done via Shrekfeet platform from the comfort of your couch.
The Shrekfeet lawncare crew in Hamble is composed of talented people that are eager to take on new challenges on a daily basis. We have high performance equipment, quality materials, and cutting-edge technology, making us a unique and dependable lawncare service provider in Hamble. Contact us right away, and our experts will transform your unkempt lawn into a place where you’ll want to spend hours.
So, let our professionals assist you in creating the lawn of your dreams. Please don’t be afraid to inquire about anything. Start a live chat or give us a call, and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants