The best choice for your lawn care in Whiteley
Whiteley’s best professional lawn care team
You’re visiting our website because you’re concerned about the quality of your lawn. Your garden has lost its colour, and you need help restoring it to its former glory. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of your lawn.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Lawncare in Whiteley
Shrekfeet is a lawn care service provider in Whiteley and the surrounding areas. Every day, Shrekfeet ensures that customers in Whiteley and its surrounding areas get the best possible customer service and lawn treatments.
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR SERVICES?
When it comes to maintaining your lawn, if you don’t have the time or expertise, consider hiring a professional. In addition to saving you money, professional lawn care service providers have access to the best possible products.
MAKING EVERY LAWN IN WHITELEY HEALTHY AND GREEN
Your lawn may struggle during the unpredictable seasons. Shrekfeet provide seasonal treatment plans to ensure your lawn remains healthy and green all year round.
Pests thrive on piles of decaying leaves and other waste. When your grass is well-kept, it will grow and display a brilliant green color. Shrekeeft will be able to provide you advice on how to make your lawn appear better.
Call us if you live in the Whiteley region and are looking for a professional lawn care service. We’d be happy to assist you if you need it.
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues