Lawn Care Service Providers in Bognor
Does your Bognor, West Sussex, lawn need some TLC, but you’re not sure where to begin? Maintaining it yourself is too much work for you.
A home’s garden is one of its most enduring features. It’s not only a beautiful addition to your house, but it’s also a place where many memories are made therefor you should take good care of your grass. To get the greatest results, you’ll need to hire a professional to do this task.
As a result, we treat lawns in Bognor as part of our business. When anything is wrong with your garden, let us know and we’ll make it better.
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Looking for a lawncare professional at Bognor?
Shrekfeet, a Hampshire-based lawn care business, specialising in treating lawns around the region, including those in Bognor.
If you’ve neglected your garden for some time, we can sympathize with you.
Our lawn care service in Bognor can assist you if you need it. Contact us now to learn more. Bognor residents can count on Shrekfeet’s team of specialists to get to the bottom of any issues they’re having with their lawn and have it looking better than before.
Why needing our lawncare services in Bognor?
- As a qualified firm, we have certifications from a number of organizations. It’s safe to say that when you work with us, you’ll get dependable service.
- It will save you time since you won’t have to spend it tending to your garden.
- It is possible to get complete assistance in maintaining a healthy lawn or grass. To make things even better, our specialists will inform you what procedures to take, what equipment to use, and what items your grass requires in order to grow and develop properly.
- Our company’s products and services are dependable, and our clients are pleased: It has been reported to us by all of our customers that they are satisfied with the service we provide. Our customers can count on us to do all we do as a favor for them.
- Affordable and high-quality: All of our employees have been trained and are excellent at what they do. With us, you’ll receive top-notch lawn care at a price that’s unbeatable.
- Because we’re adaptable, we’ll work with you: Anywhere in the Bognor region may be reached by our Bognor professionals. You may request a visit from us by completing our online estimate form.
How costly is a lawncare service in Bognor?
The cost of lawn maintenance in Bognor is influenced by a variety of variables but mainly by the treatment required. In addition, the cost of the guarantee, and the scale.
Shrekfeet is a Bognor-based company that provides high-quality services at reasonable prices. Our Bognor lawn care business has a history of reliable service, and we’ll do our best to live up to that reputation.
Shrekfeet : the lawncare treatment company you need in Bognor
As a lawn service in Bognor, we put client pleasure above all else and do all in our power to ensure your complete contentment.
There is no learning curve to using our services. After you pay for lawn care services, our specialists in Bognor will inspect your yard and transform it into a paradise.
Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries.
Filling out our online estimate form will also give you an idea of how much our lawn care services cost. Our first visit will be to discuss your treatments.
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants