The best choice for your lawn care in Hambledon
Your lawn in Hambledon was lovely when you bought it, but it now looks like tired and unkempt. The weeds are thickening, and you’re struggling to restore your lawn to former glory. Whether due to a lack of maintenance, a lengthy absence from caring for your lawn, or any other reason – Shrekfeet can help.
We specialise in lawn care and ensure that your garden will look like new again!
Charlotte MVery impressed with the knowledge imparted on our first meeting ; from then on Ian has been helpful, punctual, courteous and fair. We would recommend him with five stars.
Richard DShrekfeet arrived as promised and carried out a thorough recovery job. The company is professional, polite and helpful and offers competitively priced and comprehensive services.
Paul KDiligent and hardworking, the team at Shrekfeet work tirelessly to ensure a great result, Ian was always happy to offer advice and guidance on our lawncare.
Shrekfeet is a lawn care company serving Hambledon and the surrounding region.
Our team of skilled lawn care experts have a wealth of knowledge in lawn care.
We guarantee that we’ll work hard and in partnership with you, so that you’ll never have to use our moneyback peace of mind guarantee. Our employees are empowered and will do whatever it takes, as part of your program, to guarantee your satisfaction
If you don’t know how to take care of your lawn, consider hiring a professional. Professional lawn care services may help you save money while also protecting your lawn. If you have physical limitations or are unable to take care of your lawn, hire a professional. If you’re attempting to sell your home, one of the first things potential buyers will notice is a well-kept lawn. Professional lawn care services might help to counteract previous ineffective lawn treatments. They may also help you avoid wasting money.
TAKING CARE OF EVERY SINGLE GARDEN IN HAMBLEDON: OUR DREAM
Keeping your garden tidy has the obvious advantage of promoting a healthy atmosphere. The accumulation of leaves on your lawn may make it harder for it to remain healthy over the winter. By removing leaves and other debris, sunlight can penetrate the soil and generate energy-dense nutrients. Shrekfeet can advise you on the best time to dethatch your lawn. In the autumn, a lawn renovation service may help you save both time and money.
A number of pests thrive in the presence of dead leaves and detritus. As a consequence, keeping your grass clean will allow it to grow and have a brilliant green look. Shrekeeft may be able to assist you enhance the look of your lawn.
If you reside in Hambledon and want to hire a professional to take care of your lawn, please contact us! Our staff will be delighted to assist you.
As days begin to warm, weeds can become an issue in untreated lawns. Our Spring treatment addresses lawn weed issues.
- Safe weed control – for you, your family, your pets and wildlife
- Safe for bees too – our plant control products are guaranteed safe for insects
- Safe application – we always follow industry best-practice guidance
- Effective – we will control even the most challenging weeds
Hot and dry weather can be stressful for lawns. Drought-safe summer nutrition and weed control will keep your lawn looking great right through summer.
- Feeding your soil – nurtures beneficial soil biology
- Weed control – treatment of any lawn weeds
- Water regulation – balanced nutrition essential for efficient water regulation
- Bio-stimulant – fertiliser designed to provide relief to stressed lawns
As days begin to shorten the needs of your lawn still need to be addressed. At this time of year our focus is on soil health and moss prevention.
- Specialised nutrition – strengthening leaves & cells to help with winter condition
- Weed control – safe treatment of all lawn weeds
- Moss prevention – controlling moss before it takes control
- Microbial booster – feeding soil biology which will help to protect grass plants
Darker days and wet, cool weather can cause lawns to struggle. Our Winter treatments help your grass make its way to Spring.
- Two fast-acting liquid treatments
- Moss control – dehydrates moss to prevent it taking over the lawn
- Lawn tonic – essential winter nutrients to aid cell production and repair
- Winter green-up – boosting your lawn’s ability to make use of low light levels
Grass starts to grow sooner than most people realise. Without early nutrition, grass can become stressed and suffer from disease.
- Controlled nutrition – released carefully over time
- Temperature controlled – if spring is cold, nutrition is not released into the soil
- No excess – even grass colour and growth through to mid-summer
- No loss – controlled release nutrition won’t create environmental issues